Bollywood diva Kajol is said to have always shared an extremely close friendship with filmmaker Karan Johar. Not only has the duo worked together in a number of films including ‘Kuck Kuch Hota Hai’, ‘Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham’ and ‘My Name is Khan’, but Kajol has graced Karan’s couch on talk show ‘Koffee With Karan’ as well.
There have been reports of a tiff between the two and that the former friends are also not on talking terms with each other now.
In Pics: Priyanka, Kajol, Bipasha, Karisma rock the ramp on final day of LFW
At the recently concluded Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festival 2014, both Karan and Kajol attended common friend Manish Malhotra’s show. But, instead of catching up and chatting like they usually do, the former friends were seen giving each other the cold shoulder.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kajol, who generally likes to walk the ramp with her close friends, was seen on the ramp alone. She picked a double shade Manish sari. Whereas Karan Johar was on the ramp with a new found friend – Gauri Shinde.
Looks like Kajol has been slowly losing quite a few friends in the industry. She was also ousted from the Yash Raj camp due to differences between her husband Ajay Devgn and the makers of ‘Jab Tak Hain Jaan’.