Bollywood actress Kajol, who is known to be loud, speaking her mind and the one who laughs easily, spoke at length about her family, professional issues and her comeback film in a new chat show ‘Look Who’s Talking’ hosted by her close friend Niranjan Iyengar.
Kajol says she has a reason to be strict with her children 12 year old Nysa and three year old Yug, as she is the only person who can inculcate good values in them.
“I am very strict with my children. And I also explain to Nysa, I tell her that I have to be harder on you, I have to teach you certain things because if I don’t teach you, there is nobody else in this world who will turn around and say no to Nysa Devgn. It has to be me and tell you that you are doing this wrong. I have to give you values. There is nobody in this world who can give them to you or teach it to you well as I can, ” said the ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ actress.
Kajol said stardom is fine but they should be good human beings in life.
“She is going to grow up as Ajay Devgn and Kajol’s daughter and there is going to be a hell lot of scrutiny on her which has already started. She has to grow up and understand that stardom is all well and fine. Everything is outside the house. Inside the house you are yourself without your mask,” Kajol further said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
For the first time Kajol also spoke about the time when she fell in love with her husband Ajay Devgn.
“I think it was in the middle of a shot. The shot was were I was supposed to slap him and he was supposed to hold my hand. We were doing our first shot together, I remember him standing in front of me, when I realized that Ajay was going to play a very crucial role in my life. I just knew it!”
Both Kajol and Ajay were in different relationships at that time and when they got out of it, the two started seeing each other.
“ He came across as really really stable and solid. It all started with conversations and developed into something more than just friendship and that’s how we started going out,” said Kajol when asked what attracted her the most in Ajay.
Being questioned about the controversy between Yash Raj Films and Ajay Devgn films for their 2012 Diwali releases ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and ‘Son Of Sardaar’, “Kajol said, “ I believed what Ajay was doing was right. It was never directed at any one person or company. It was against a practice, which is what we categorically stated in every statement we gave. Infact Ajay was the first person to tell me that listen I don’t want you to go out in the media and answer these questions. I don’t want to make it personal. It’s not about you and not about your relation with any body.”
Finally when Kajol was asked about plans as Kajol-The actress, she said, “I am excited to back on film sets and I am looking forward to it. I will be back into films next year (2015) hopefully!”