Bollywood actress Kajol, who is known to be loud, speaking her mind and the one who laughs easily, spoke at length about her family, professional issues and her comeback film in a new chat show ‘Look Who’s Talking’ hosted by her close friend Niranjan Iyengar.
Kajol says she has a reason to be strict with her children 12 year old Nysa and three year old Yug, as she is the only person who can inculcate good values in them.
“I am very strict with my children. And I also explain to Nysa, I tell her that I have to be harder on you, I have to teach you certain things because if I don’t teach you, there is nobody else in this world who will turn around and say no to Nysa Devgn. It has to be me and tell you that you are doing this wrong. I have to give you values. There is nobody in this world who can give them to you or teach it to you well as I can, ” said the ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ actress.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kajol said stardom is fine but they should be good human beings in life.
“She is going to grow up as Ajay Devgn and Kajol’s daughter and there is going to be a hell lot of scrutiny on her which has already started. She has to grow up and understand that stardom is all well and fine. Everything is outside the house. Inside the house you are yourself without your mask,” Kajol further said.
For the first time Kajol also spoke about the time when she fell in love with her husband Ajay Devgn.
“I think it was in the middle of a shot. The shot was were I was supposed to slap him and he was supposed to hold my hand. We were doing our first shot together, I remember him standing in front of me, when I realized that Ajay was going to play a very crucial role in my life. I just knew it!”
Both Kajol and Ajay were in different relationships at that time and when they got out of it, the two started seeing each other.
“ He came across as really really stable and solid. It all started with conversations and developed into something more than just friendship and that’s how we started going out,” said Kajol when asked what attracted her the most in Ajay.
Being questioned about the controversy between Yash Raj Films and Ajay Devgn films for their 2012 Diwali releases ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and ‘Son Of Sardaar’, “Kajol said, “ I believed what Ajay was doing was right. It was never directed at any one person or company. It was against a practice, which is what we categorically stated in every statement we gave. Infact Ajay was the first person to tell me that listen I don’t want you to go out in the media and answer these questions. I don’t want to make it personal. It’s not about you and not about your relation with any body.”
Finally when Kajol was asked about plans as Kajol-The actress, she said, “I am excited to back on film sets and I am looking forward to it. I will be back into films next year (2015) hopefully!”