Actress Kajol is very excited to work with her superstar buddy Shah Rukh Khan in Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale”.
Recently, Shetty announced his project titled “Dilwale” with the superhit pairing of Shah Rukh and Kajol, who have earlier scorched the screen with their magical chemistry in films like “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, “My Name Is Khan” and “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”.
- Was advised to cast Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit with Shah Rukh Khan in Pardes: Subhash Ghai
- Shah Rukh Khan shoots with his favourite heroines for Aanand L Rai's next and the photos are making us nostalgic
- Tanishaa Mukerji eager to see Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol's 'Dilwale'
- Can't wait to shoot with Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol: Kriti Sanon
- Happy to see Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol back on screen: Ajay Devgn
- Hope me and Kajol recreate our magic in 'Dilwale': Shah Rukh Khan
Talking about the project, Kajol said at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer-Resort 2015 edition: “Yes, I am doing the film with Rohit Shetty. I am definitely very excited to work with Shah Rukh. I’m looking forward to start working on the film.”
The actress was seen attending a show by designer Manish Malhotra here on Wednesday.