Karan has often said that he considers Kajol as his lucky mascot and the two share a great camaraderie. The filmmaker and Ajay have never been friends.
Ajay and Karan are set for a festive clash at the box office this year with the former’s directorial venture Shivaay and the latter’s “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” releasing on the same day on October 28.
“I am not friends with him (Karan). Even Kajol’s equation is not as warm as it was. It is a personal issue… not due to any professional thing. It’s a personal hurtful feeling. It has nothing to do with the clash,” Ajay told PTI. When asked about the reason, Ajay said, “I would not like to talk about it.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Kajol’s friendship with Karan, with whom she has worked in multiple projects including hits “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham”, “My Name is Khan” and special appearances in “Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna” and “Student of the Year”, had gone through a rough patch in 2012, while the same is being speculated now.
On the work front, Ajay is busy juggling between promotions and finishing the film, while the 42-year-old actress has been handling some marketing responsibilities of their home production.
“It’s her production house also. I am too occupied finishing the film. She is taken some responsibility and is handling other things. She is helping me in letting my
pressure down,” he said.
Though Kajol is actively involved with the marketing of “Shivaay” she hasn’t seen the film yet. “She doesn’t know the whole script she has an idea what
the script is. She has not seen the film… she has seen songs and trailer and she has loved it,” Ajay adds.