While shooting Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale” in Hyderabad, superstar Shah Rukh Khan made an “honest confession” that he and his co-star Kajol are the world’s “worst best dancers”.
The 49-year-old “Happy New Year” actor filmed a dance sequence with Kajol, 41.
Shah Rukh Khan tweeted:
There’s nothing I like more than working. A dancing nite with Kajol even better.V r the worst best dancers in the world!!! Honest confession
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 14, 2015
The hit Bollywood on-screen couple have appeared together in many films like, “Baazigar”, “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…”.
- Rohingya crisis: Myanmar says bodies of 28 Hindu villagers found in Rakhine State
- In Mexico City, hopes of finding quake survivors dwindle
- One dead in late night fire at Gujarat's Kandla Port
- Britain's Labour Party to be 'grown ups in the room', ready to lead Brexit talks
- Jharkhand fire: Eight killed, 25 injured at firecracker factory in Kumardubi
- Pune trekker injured while climbing: ‘Take me to my new house before Dussehra’
They will be seen romancing again after five years.