Actor Kajol, who has entertained the audience with her power-packed performances, says she would love to do an action film next. “I would love to do an action film but I am very lazy right now. When I think about the actual hard work of wearing the harness and doing action, it becomes difficult to imagine myself doing it. But I would love to do action on-screen as once in a lifetime experience,” Kajol said.
The ‘My Name is Khan’ actress is elated with the response to her actor-producer husband Ajay Devgn’s recently released film Shivaay.
“I am very happy with the response to ‘Shivaay’. Ajay has made a fantastic film. There were hundreds of messages that I was getting about the film, including how Ajay has shown the bonding of kids, the action. It’s soul satisfaction that people loved the film so much and there is a monetary benefit also,” she said.
Presently, Kajol is prepping up for her next film wherein the actor will be playing a single mother. According to Kajol, the film will start next year.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Her last outing was Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale in which she was paired opposite Shah Rukh Khan. Anand Gandhi is working on one of his play’s big screen adaptation that will feature Kajol in the lead.
The Ship of Theseus helmer has also co-written the screenplay for the film, which will be produced by Ajay Devgn.