‘Kai Po Che’ actor Amit Sadh, who was injured while shooting for ‘Guddu Rangeela’, is now on the road to recovery.
The actor posted his picture on Instagram, saying that he is recuperating from the injury and will soon be fit to start the film’s shoot. Amit Sadh said, “Getting better ! Thankyou all fr all the love and prayers.!! Will be puttin my superman outfit soon !”
Amit Sadh fractured his right leg when he fell while shooting in Shimla for Subhash Kapoor’s ‘Guddu Rangeela’. Amit Sadh flew back to Mumbai from Shimla immediately and was bed-ridden for three weeks.
The shooting of ‘Guddu Rangeela’ is cancelled until Amit Sadh is back.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
Amit Sadh plays a Haryanvi in the film, for which he had also attended a 15-day workshop in order to understand the nuances of his character. Arshad Warsi will play his brother in movie, it also stars Aditi Rao Hydari and Ronit Roy.