‘Kai Po Che’ actor Amit Sadh, who was injured while shooting for ‘Guddu Rangeela’, is now on the road to recovery.
The actor posted his picture on Instagram, saying that he is recuperating from the injury and will soon be fit to start the film’s shoot. Amit Sadh said, “Getting better ! Thankyou all fr all the love and prayers.!! Will be puttin my superman outfit soon !”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Amit Sadh fractured his right leg when he fell while shooting in Shimla for Subhash Kapoor’s ‘Guddu Rangeela’. Amit Sadh flew back to Mumbai from Shimla immediately and was bed-ridden for three weeks.
The shooting of ‘Guddu Rangeela’ is cancelled until Amit Sadh is back.
Amit Sadh plays a Haryanvi in the film, for which he had also attended a 15-day workshop in order to understand the nuances of his character. Arshad Warsi will play his brother in movie, it also stars Aditi Rao Hydari and Ronit Roy.