The first teaser of Vidya Balan’s much-awaited Kahaani 2 is out. And going by the teaser, one can see Vidya claiming innocence. In this 13-second video, the actor explains that she is being farmed and then we hear the police siren in the background. Vidya runs away and leaves us intrigued.
But that’s not all. Vidya looks helpless as she pleads of her innocence and that’s something which the audience can look forward to. The trailer will be out on October 25th.
Innocent until …… proven guilty ?!! 😷 pic.twitter.com/F6Jnzdytmt
— vidya balan (@vidya_balan) October 21, 2016
The first look of Kahaani 2 saw Vidya playing a 36-year old Durga Rani Singh who is a ‘wanted’ fugitive. The police are out looking for her for kidnapping and murder. Vidya’s dishevelled look on the poster created curiosity about her role in this movie.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Kahaani 2 is being co-produced and directed by Sujoy Ghosh. The film also stars Arjun Rampal in a pivotal role. The first instalment – Kahaani — got rave reviews from fans and critics alike.
The sequel to 2012 hit thriller was earlier scheduled to release on November 25 this year but producer Jayantilal Gada of Pen India decided to shift the date in order to avoid a clash at the box office.
It was recently announced that Gauri Shinde’s Dear Zindagi will hit theatres on November 25 and producers Jayantilal Gada and Mahesh Bhatt decided not to release the two films together. “Bhatt Sahab (Mahesh Bhatt) is associated with us for our leading TV shows ‘Udann’ and ‘Naamkarann’ but more importantly he and Alia are like family to us. There can never be any competition within families, hence, I have decided to release ‘Kahaani 2- Durga Rani Singh’ on December 2,” Gada said in a statement here.