The first look of Vidya Balan starrer Kahaani 2 is out. And going by this teaser look, Vidya seems to be playing 36-year old Durga Rani Singh who is a ‘wanted’ fugitive. The police is out looking for her for kidnapping and murder.
After playing a distraught pregnant woman whose husband went missing in the prequel Kahaani, this look presents a complete contrast. Vidya’s dishevelled look creates a curiosity about her character.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh and Alia Bhatt’s Dear Zindagi will not clash at the box office as the former has shifted its release date to December 2. The sequel to 2012 hit thriller was earlier scheduled to release on November 25 this year but producer Jayantilal Gada of Pen India decided to shift the date in order to avoid a clash at the box office.
It was recently announced that Gauri Shinde’s Dear Zindagi will hit theatres on November 25 and producers Jayantilal Gada and Mahesh Bhatt decided not to release the two films together. “Bhatt Sahab (Mahesh Bhatt) is associated with us for our leading TV shows ‘Udann’ and ‘Naamkarann’ but more importantly he and Alia are like family to us. There can never be any competition within families, hence, I have decided to release ‘Kahaani 2- Durga Rani Singh’ on December 2,” Gada said in a statement here.
“I have known Jayantilal Gada for several years now and we are like family. Both ‘Kahaani 2’ and ‘Dear Zindagi’ are unique films and deserve a solo release. And it will also help both films in the long run,” Mahesh Bhatt said.
While there is a constant stream of social media updates on Dear Zindagi, one doesn’t know much about Kahaani 2. Both Alia Bhatt and Shah Rukh Khan kept their fans updated on the film through their Instagram and Twitter accounts.
Kahaani 2 is being co-produced and directed by Sujoy Ghosh. The film also stars Arjun Rampal in a pivotal role. The first instalment – Kahaani — not only set new benchmarks for suspense thrillers in Hindi cinema but also established Vidya as top Bollywood actress.