Kabir Khan, who presented superstar Salman Khan in an “endearing” character in this year’s blockbuster “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, is set to direct Hrithik Roshan. The director says though he has not locked the script, he would like to show Hrithik in a “never seen before” avatar.
“It is only in principle now. We have not locked the script. We are talking about a film which Sajid Nadiadwala will produce, I will direct and Hrithik will act in it. I have given myself a month to explore and think of ideas,” Kabir told IANS on the sidelines of Film Bazaar here.
Kabir, who often makes films around terrorism or India-Pakistan ties as a backdrop, is “assuming” he would present the “Bang Bang!” star in a new avatar.
- Bulleya singer Amit Mishra wants to lend his voice for Hrithik Roshan
- Maths was my most feared subject: Super 30 actor Hrithik Roshan
- Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan have read the script and loved it: Siddharth Anand
- 10 films from 2000s that foreshadow what audiences are watching today
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan’s look as mathematician Anand Kumar seems convincing
- I would love to work with Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone: Kabir Khan
“There are certain aspects of Hrithik that really excites me and I would like to explore the aspects that have not been done before for the project,” he added.
The film’s makers are yet to zero in on other details including the lead actress.
Meanwhile, Hrithik is tied up with shooting for his upcoming venture “Mohenjo Daro” and Kabir is enjoying his break by vacationing and looking for ideas.