Superstars Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan were seen on the same platform to support Indian sport kabaddi. The Pro Kabaddi League tournament started on Saturday (July 26) and the duo, along with other celebrities like Farah Khan, Sachin Tendulkar, Tina Ambani and Kabir Bedi, attended the launch of the eight-city franchise. (Pics: Aamir, Big B, SRK, Aishwarya cheer for Abhishek’s kabaddi team)
Abhishek Bachchan owns Jaipur Pink Panthers, a franchise of the Pro Kabaddi League.
From the Bachchan family, megastar Amitabh, his wife Jaya and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai were seen cheering for Abhishek’s kabaddi team. “Thank u @juniorbachchan 4 inviting us to the Pro Kabaddi opening!! What a fun we had!!” Farah Khan, who is directing Abhishek in ‘Happy New Year’, tweeted.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Amitabh Bachchan, who posted a photo at the launch with the Khans, also thanked them and others, who marked their presence.
“Grateful to all the stars and friends that came out in support – Shah Rukh and Sachin and Aamir, and so many others … and a blast we had, cheering this very Indian sport … an occasion a first for India and the game … great fun …
“I do hope that we continue to play it the way it has been designed, with all the prominent corporates coming in and many celebrities joining the gang … !!,” Amitabh Bachchan posted on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
His son’s team lost the match to U Mumba team owned by Zarina Screwvala, but he was happy with the turnout.
“Pro Kabaddi today (Saturday) started … Jaipur Pink Panthers v U Mumba … we LOST !! No sweat! great atmosphere, and great turn out … watch,” he further tweeted.