Producer-director Sajid Nadiadwala says the song ‘Jumme Ki Raat’ from his upcoming Eid release ‘Kick’ is a treat for all Salman Khan fans.
The makers are launching the first song – ‘Jumme Ki Raat’ (special song for the festival) from the film tomorrow (Friday), which is considered an auspicious day by Muslims.
The song starring Salman and leading lady Jacqueline Fernandes is a peppy and playful number.
“The song ‘Jumme ki Raat’ is a treat for all the fans of Salman. It is shot in the underground style on a very big scale. We have tried to give it the edgy and grungy feel. The entire team of the song has done a fabulous job of putting this together with interesting visuals,” Sajid said in a statement here.
Choreographed by Ahmed Khan, the song was shot in a suburban studio here.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The much awaited trailer of ‘Kick’ was launched here recently amid thousands of fans. It (trailer) had crossed five million views in 59 hours.
‘Kick’ which also stars Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in pivotal roles, is slated to release this Eid.