Producer-director Sajid Nadiadwala says the song ‘Jumme Ki Raat’ from his upcoming Eid release ‘Kick’ is a treat for all Salman Khan fans.
The makers are launching the first song – ‘Jumme Ki Raat’ (special song for the festival) from the film tomorrow (Friday), which is considered an auspicious day by Muslims.
The song starring Salman and leading lady Jacqueline Fernandes is a peppy and playful number.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“The song ‘Jumme ki Raat’ is a treat for all the fans of Salman. It is shot in the underground style on a very big scale. We have tried to give it the edgy and grungy feel. The entire team of the song has done a fabulous job of putting this together with interesting visuals,” Sajid said in a statement here.
Choreographed by Ahmed Khan, the song was shot in a suburban studio here.
The much awaited trailer of ‘Kick’ was launched here recently amid thousands of fans. It (trailer) had crossed five million views in 59 hours.
‘Kick’ which also stars Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in pivotal roles, is slated to release this Eid.