Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla, who recently lost her brother Bobby Chawla, on Thursday remembered the sweet moments of his life.
The actress, who was last seen in ‘Gulaab Gang’, also put up a montage of her brother Bobby Chawla with ‘Zindagi eK Safar’ song in the background.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Juhi Chawla, let out her emotions on Twitter saying, “Seems like I’m dreaming all this. 11 days since my brother passed away.” She added, “In a day and a half had to arrange his prayer meeting. Didn’t want to do just bhajans for him. It felt wrong. He was such an entertaining person. Full of craziness and love.”
Bobby Chawla, who had been in coma nearly for four years, passed away on March 9 at the age of 55. Bobby Chawla had been in coma since April 2010 and breathed his last at Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai. He went into coma after suffering a massive stroke in 2010.
Juhi Chawla said, “Gone away so young. I brought in friends and family to speak of times spent together. And put together an audio visual of pictures. Have uploaded it so friends and family can see themselves… as a part of his journey.”