Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla, who recently lost her brother Bobby Chawla, on Thursday remembered the sweet moments of his life.
The actress, who was last seen in ‘Gulaab Gang’, also put up a montage of her brother Bobby Chawla with ‘Zindagi eK Safar’ song in the background.
Juhi Chawla, let out her emotions on Twitter saying, “Seems like I’m dreaming all this. 11 days since my brother passed away.” She added, “In a day and a half had to arrange his prayer meeting. Didn’t want to do just bhajans for him. It felt wrong. He was such an entertaining person. Full of craziness and love.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Bobby Chawla, who had been in coma nearly for four years, passed away on March 9 at the age of 55. Bobby Chawla had been in coma since April 2010 and breathed his last at Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai. He went into coma after suffering a massive stroke in 2010.
Juhi Chawla said, “Gone away so young. I brought in friends and family to speak of times spent together. And put together an audio visual of pictures. Have uploaded it so friends and family can see themselves… as a part of his journey.”