Actor-director Jugal Hansraj tied the knot with his partner Jasmine in a private ceremony in Michigan.
The 42-year-old ‘Mohabbatein’ actor’s friend Uday Chopra took to twitter to congratulate the newly weds.
“My friend Jugal Hansraj just got married yesterday in Oakland, Michigan to Jasmine… Wish the couple a very happy married life,” Chopra tweeted.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The ‘Pyaar Impossible’ director has always kept his personal life private.
Hansraj started his career in showbiz as a child artiste in the 1983 film ‘Masoom’, which starred Naseeruddin Shah and Shabana Azmi.
His first film as an adult was ‘Aa Gale Lag Jaa'(1994), where he was paired with Urmila Matondkar, who incidentally played his sister in his first film ‘Masoom’.
The actor’s stint as writer and director came with the 2008 computer-animated film ‘Roadside Romeo’ which was produced jointly by Yash Raj Films and Walt Disney Studios.