‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ director Kabir Khan on Friday termed “Jolly LLB” his favourite movie at the special screening of its maker and National Award recipient Subhash Kapoor’s latest outing “Guddu Rangeela”.
“Very excited for ‘Guddu Rangeela’… I love Subhash’s films and I love Arshad’s work. ‘Jolly LLB’ is my favorite film,” he said.
- Ranveer Singh on his current slate of work: I am going through a very rich creative phase
- After Aamir Khan, Salman Khan set to debut in China with Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ not to have ‘Aaj Ki Party’ song
- ‘Guddu Rangeela’ tribute to Jai-Veeru, Karan-Arjun: Subash Kapoor
- Eager to start ‘Jolly LLB 2’: Arshad Warsi
- Arshad Warsi, Subhash Kapoor reteam for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
“Salman Khan is a superstar… he is huge star of this country, and his movies release on Eid, which is very exciting. ‘Ek tha Tiger’ released on Eid and it created an amazing buzz, so this year also we are seeing the same buzz,” he said.
Apart from “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, he has one more project in pipeline “Phantom”, which stars Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif. There were rumours about movie being delayed but now he has confirmed the release date as August 28.