Jolly LLB director Subhash Kapoor is out on bail after being arrested by officials of the Versova police station here in connection with the molestation case filed against him by actress Geetika Tyagi.
He was arrested on Monday (June 23) afternoon, and released later the same day, said an official from Versova police station.
“We arrested Subhash Kapoor yesterday afternoon and he was presented at Andheri court in the evening. Later, he was released on bail the same night,” an official told IANS.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Earlier this year, Geetika Tyagi used a video on a social networking platform to accuse the “Jolly LLB” filmmaker of “forcing himself” on her and “dragging her” during a party held over a year ago. She filed an official complaint against him.