Jolly LLB director Subhash Kapoor is out on bail after being arrested by officials of the Versova police station here in connection with the molestation case filed against him by actress Geetika Tyagi.
He was arrested on Monday (June 23) afternoon, and released later the same day, said an official from Versova police station.
“We arrested Subhash Kapoor yesterday afternoon and he was presented at Andheri court in the evening. Later, he was released on bail the same night,” an official told IANS.
Earlier this year, Geetika Tyagi used a video on a social networking platform to accuse the “Jolly LLB” filmmaker of “forcing himself” on her and “dragging her” during a party held over a year ago. She filed an official complaint against him.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched