Bollywood actress Geetika Tyagi, who was seen in ‘One By Two’ and ‘What the Fish,’ has accused ‘Jolly LLB’ director Subhash Kapoor of molestation.
The actress shared a video on the microblogging website Twitter, named ‘Subhash Kapoor’s true face’. The video taken by a hidden camera has director Kapoor, his wife Dimple Kharbanda and Geetika discussing about the sexual interaction that happened between the two.
‘Aurangzeb’ director Atul Sabharwal, who was supporting and encouraging Geetika on Twitter to put out this video, is also seen in the video mediating between the two parties.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
@sabharwalatul it took a lot of courage but finally I did it. Thank you Atul
— Geetika Tyagi (@TyagiGeetika) February 18, 2014
@TyagiGeetika more power to you. May this end the mental suffering that you’ve been going through ever since.
— Atul Sabharwal (@sabharwalatul) February 18, 2014
For over 31 minutes, Subhash’s wife, Dimple is seen pleading to keep the matter private because she doesn’t want their son to get affected by his dad’s alleged misbehavior.
Subhash Kapoor seems to admit that he had some sort of sexual encounter with the actress, but doesn’t accept the blame for forcing himself upon her.
All this while, Geetika is heard crying hysterically and then she comes into the frame to slap the director.
Geetika also posted a note clarifying her intentions for uploading this video.
Here it is:
a) to caution those girls who will come in contact with this man, Subhash Kapoor, socially or professionally and will make the mistake of looking up to him as father-figure or as an elder brother and trust him and
b) for all girls who, if god forbid become victims of sexual assault, not to give in to pleading of their attacker’s wife, sister, mother, daughter or any woman who claims to be suffering and asks for your forgiveness for attacker. Dimple Kharbanda shamelessly attended film award functions within a week of this meeting that she did not know I was recording.
It is not easy to upload this. Like that sexual assault this too is invasion of my privacy that I am compelled to compromise by my own conscious to expose what Subash Kapoor did to me. A woman suffers in both the scenarios, when she stays quiet and when she speaks up.
I hope this fate does not befall on any woman anywhere.”
Watch the video: