Bollywood actress Geetika Tyagi, who was seen in ‘One By Two’ and ‘What the Fish,’ has accused ‘Jolly LLB’ director Subhash Kapoor of molestation.
The actress shared a video on the microblogging website Twitter, named ‘Subhash Kapoor’s true face’. The video taken by a hidden camera has director Kapoor, his wife Dimple Kharbanda and Geetika discussing about the sexual interaction that happened between the two.
‘Aurangzeb’ director Atul Sabharwal, who was supporting and encouraging Geetika on Twitter to put out this video, is also seen in the video mediating between the two parties.
@sabharwalatul it took a lot of courage but finally I did it. Thank you Atul
— Geetika Tyagi (@TyagiGeetika) February 18, 2014
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
@TyagiGeetika more power to you. May this end the mental suffering that you’ve been going through ever since.
— Atul Sabharwal (@sabharwalatul) February 18, 2014
For over 31 minutes, Subhash’s wife, Dimple is seen pleading to keep the matter private because she doesn’t want their son to get affected by his dad’s alleged misbehavior.
Subhash Kapoor seems to admit that he had some sort of sexual encounter with the actress, but doesn’t accept the blame for forcing himself upon her.
All this while, Geetika is heard crying hysterically and then she comes into the frame to slap the director.
Geetika also posted a note clarifying her intentions for uploading this video.
Here it is:
a) to caution those girls who will come in contact with this man, Subhash Kapoor, socially or professionally and will make the mistake of looking up to him as father-figure or as an elder brother and trust him and
b) for all girls who, if god forbid become victims of sexual assault, not to give in to pleading of their attacker’s wife, sister, mother, daughter or any woman who claims to be suffering and asks for your forgiveness for attacker. Dimple Kharbanda shamelessly attended film award functions within a week of this meeting that she did not know I was recording.
It is not easy to upload this. Like that sexual assault this too is invasion of my privacy that I am compelled to compromise by my own conscious to expose what Subash Kapoor did to me. A woman suffers in both the scenarios, when she stays quiet and when she speaks up.
I hope this fate does not befall on any woman anywhere.”
Watch the video: