John Abraham’s production house JA Entertainment is collaborating with Sunir Kheterpal’s Azure Entertainment for the Bollywood remake of popular Korean film’s The Man From Nowhere (2010).
Titled ‘Rocky Handsome’, John Abraham will have the actor as a ‘lean killing machine’ in contrast to his earlier bulky avatar in ‘Force.’
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Known for its stylish action, the film is about a crusader who is out to get his vengeance from a drug mafia after an eight-year-old girl, with whom he shares a unique bond, is taken away from him along with her mother.
The character of the mother will be essayed by Shruti Haasan but the child artist playing the eight year old is being kept under wraps.
Sunir also revealed that this remake will have elements of Bollywood which includes four songs composed by an ensemble of music directors. Directed by Nishikant Kamat, Rocky Handsome is slated to release on February 6, 2015.