John Abraham’s production house JA Entertainment is collaborating with Sunir Kheterpal’s Azure Entertainment for the Bollywood remake of popular Korean film’s The Man From Nowhere (2010).
Titled ‘Rocky Handsome’, John Abraham will have the actor as a ‘lean killing machine’ in contrast to his earlier bulky avatar in ‘Force.’
Known for its stylish action, the film is about a crusader who is out to get his vengeance from a drug mafia after an eight-year-old girl, with whom he shares a unique bond, is taken away from him along with her mother.
The character of the mother will be essayed by Shruti Haasan but the child artist playing the eight year old is being kept under wraps.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Sunir also revealed that this remake will have elements of Bollywood which includes four songs composed by an ensemble of music directors. Directed by Nishikant Kamat, Rocky Handsome is slated to release on February 6, 2015.