Bollywood hunk John Abraham will be romancing actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in her comeback film ‘Jazbaa’, according to reports. Aishwarya was last seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s 2010 film ‘Guzaarish’ and taken a sabbatical post the birth of her daughter Aaradhya in 2011.
According to reports, John’s role is based on gangster Abu Salem. John and Sanjay will be collaborating with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for the first time. John Abraham has earlier worked with Sanjay Gupta in ‘Zinda’, ‘Shootout at Wadala’ and is also busy shooting ‘Mumbai Saga’.
Sanjay Gupta had said that ‘Jazbaa’ is a complete performance based film and Aishwarya fits the “requirements of the character perfectly.”
“The female lead’s character is the hero of my film. The role is extremely powerful and the project couldn’t have taken off with just about anyone. It required a larger-than-life brand, a big personality and no one can fit the bill better than Aishwarya. She fits the requirements of the character perfectly,” Sanjay had earlier said in an interview.
Aishwarya Rai will be seen doing some strenuous action-packed stunts for which she will soon undergo special training.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
As ‘Jazbaa’ is set in modern day Mumbai, it will be shot across the city. The film is slated go on the floors in January 2015.