Bollywood actor John Abraham, who is going to make a movie on the epic win of Indian football team against the British in 1911, will play the role of real life football player Shibas Bhaduri. ‘1911’ will be directed by his friend and colleague Shoojit Sircar.
Shibas Bhaduri, who was then playing for the team headed by Mohan Bagan, was considered to be the man behind the success story of the 1911 match. It was also one of India’s biggest triumph in the history of football.
News is that, John Abraham has already started prepping for the role and the actor will also shed some kilos to reprise the role of Shibas with authenticity. Produced by JA Entertainment, 1911 will also star Ayushmann Khurrana.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen