Bollywood actor-producer John Abraham is busy shooting his next ‘Rocky Handsome’ but says he will make sure to squeeze time out of his schedule and catch all the action of the FIFA World Cup, which will kick off on June 12 in Brazil.
John, 41, a football enthusiast himself, will interact and analyse matches with some of the greatest legends of football on Sony Pix Primetime show- Cafe Rio.
“I am shooting ‘Rocky Handsome’ in Hyderabad. I don’t think I will be able to go to Brazil to catch all the action. I cannot be complaining because I am the producer of the film. However, I am really excited to be a part of Cafe Rio. It is a great platform where you can see me interact and analyse matches with some of the greatest legends of football,” John told PTI.
‘Rocky Handsome’ has been produced by John’s production house JA Entertainment in collaboration with Sunir Kheterpal’s Azure Entertainment. It is the remake of popular Korean film’s ‘The Man from Nowhere’.
The ‘Madras Cafe’ star said that he will be joined by footballers Peter Crouch, Robbie Fowler, Peter Shilton, Mikael Silvestre, Ellyse Perry and Sunil Chhetri.
“It is going to be great and I am looking forward to interacting and discussing football with international greats as well as Sunil, who is the captain of Indian football team and also a very good friend of mine,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016