Actors John Abraham and Sonakshi Sinha starrer action thriller “Force 2” will be shot in the “beautiful untapped locations” in China, the producer has said.
While the team has completed a 50-day schedule in Budapest, they are all now prepped up for China.
“We are set to shoot a schedule of ‘Force 2’ in the beautiful untapped locations of China,” the film’s producer Vipul Shah said in a statement.
Directed by Abhinay Deo, the film is touted to feature some hardcore action scenes meeting with standards set by international movies.
Interestingly, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s “PK” last year created history in China by evolving as one of the most successful Bollywood movie. The film crossed Rs.100 crore at Chinese box office.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“Force 2” is a sequel of the hit 2011 film “Force”.