Actors John Abraham and Sonakshi Sinha starrer action thriller “Force 2” will be shot in the “beautiful untapped locations” in China, the producer has said.
While the team has completed a 50-day schedule in Budapest, they are all now prepped up for China.
“We are set to shoot a schedule of ‘Force 2’ in the beautiful untapped locations of China,” the film’s producer Vipul Shah said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Directed by Abhinay Deo, the film is touted to feature some hardcore action scenes meeting with standards set by international movies.
Interestingly, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s “PK” last year created history in China by evolving as one of the most successful Bollywood movie. The film crossed Rs.100 crore at Chinese box office.
“Force 2” is a sequel of the hit 2011 film “Force”.