John Abraham has packed up a busy schedule as he will start shooting for two of his upcoming films soon. The actor-producer will begin shooting for “Dishoom” in July and then immerse himself in the world of “Force 2” in August.
“My next film is ‘Welcome Back’ and after that I’ve got ‘Rocky Handsome’, which releases sometime in October. I start shooting for ‘Dishoom’ with Varun Dhawan around July and ‘Force 2’ around August with Abhinay Deo,” John told IANS.
“Force 2” is a sequel to the 2011 movie “Force” and will have an original script and will be directed by Deo.
The actor shared his work schedule at JOHNNIE WALKER BLUE LABEL #DATEWITHDAD campaign event last week here.
- Happy birthday John Abraham: Check out pictures of his evolution in Bollywood over the years
- Manoj Bajpayee, John Abraham to team up for an action thriller
- "Dishoom" could be biggest Indian franchise: John Abraham
- John Abraham recuperating from knee injury, to resume shoot in November
- John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha to do daring stunts in 'Force' sequel
- Varun Dhawan begins shooting for 'Dishoom' with John Abraham
John, who was the face of the campaign, said that he has always followed his father’s word of advice – stay true to your roots.
“He always said ‘Son, always keep your feet on the ground and remember where you come from’ and that is exactly what I have always done,” said the 42-year-old.
The “Madras Cafe” star noted that his father Abraham John has always remained his icon and he wants to spend more time with him.
“I admire my father for who he is – I am proud to say he has shaped me into the man I am today. Time is a rare gift that I’d like to give him and my family,” he said.