Bollywood actor John Abraham said he was initially apprehensive about telling his co-star Sonakshi Sinha to do action sequences in their upcoming film Force 2.
In the second instalment of Force, an action drama, John and Sonakshi will be seen doing some heavy duty daredevil scenes. “There was a scene where I and Sonakshi had to jump…and it was a just second day of a shoot. I was thinking should I tell her we have to jump…I was actually worried thinking what if she calls her dad (Shatrughan Sinha),”he told reporters here at the song launch event of Force 2.
“She was like OK. Then I felt she was comfortable doing action sequences. It felt great to see her do action,” he said. The 43-year-old actor said he gets impressed when he sees actresses doing action.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“There is not enough action for heroines in films. We usually like to see them dancing most of the time,” he said. The song “Lal Rang” was launched today in presence of lead actors John, Sonakshi, Tahir Raj Bhasin, director Abhinay
Deo, producer Vipul Shah and Ajit Andhare of Viacom 18 Motion Pictures.
John said it was Abhinay’s idea to give the actor’s voiceover for the anthem song of Force 2. “Lal Rang” salutes India’s unsung martyrs and for the first time ever John has lent his voice to a track. “I had tears in my eyes while singing it. I also had anger while doing the song. It was a voice over but the experience was fantastic,” John said. The film, a sequel to the 2011 hit “Force”, is due to release on November 18.