Actor Jimmy Sheirgill’s mother Balraj Kaur Sheirgill has died.
Balraj Kaur had a heart attack on August 1 and was admitted to Kokilaben Ambani hospital, where she breathed her last yesterday.
She was 69-year-old and survived by husband and two sons.
Her last rites were performed at Vile Parle crematorium on same day.
- Indians killed in Iraq: ‘All these years they assured us my son is alive, today they say he is dead. Which do I believe?’
- Death by drug: 16 families that lost a loved one to drug addiction speak of Punjab’s big crisis
- Have already got my due in Bollywood: Jimmy Sheirgill
- Jimmy Sheirgill’s Punjabi film ‘Shareek’ to release in October
- Jimmy Sheirgill turns evil in Fugly
- Romancing over Golgappas
Among those who attended the funeral were Tigmanshu Dhulia, Parikshit Sahni, Aanand L Rai, Gavie Chahal, Deep Raj Rana, Kabir Sadanand, cameraman Harmeet Singh, Rana Jung Bahadur, producer Vinod Bachchan, iyricist Kumar and many other personalities of Bollywood.
Jimmy was last seen in “Tanu Weds Manu Returns”.