Sujoy Ghosh, who started his career with hit film “Jhankaar Beats” in 2003, is ecstatic after the musical has completed 11 years. He thanks Pritish Nandy, one of the co-writers of the film, for coming up with such a strong concept.
“11 years of Jhankaar Beats and career today thanks to Pritish Nandy, the man with b***s of steel. faatafaati aadmi,” tweeted Ghosh.
“Jhankaar Beats”, a small budget film, boasted a wonderful cast – Juhi Chawla, Sanjay Suri, Rahul Bose, Rinke Khanna, Riya Sen and Shayan Munshi – and their performances complemented Ghosh’s storytelling technique making the film a good watch.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The musical was a tribute to legendary composer Rahul Dev Burman.
Vishal Dadlani, who had composed music for the film along with Shekhar Ravjiani, also tweeted Thursday night: “Tomorrow is the eleventh anniversary of the release of ‘Jhankaar Beats!’ Sujoy, how time flies! Our stupidity is unchanged, thankfully!”