A stiff breeze made conditions challenging for the glamour girls walking the Cannes red carpet Monday.
Jessica Chastain came to the ”Foxcatcher” premiere in a flowing purple gown, but it flowed more than she liked in the wind. She had to use her hands to hold down the one-shoulder dress, with its leg-baring slit, to prevent it from becoming even more revealing.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Singer Cheryl Cole faced similar struggles with her sumptuous black dress, which was above the knee in front with a long train attached.
Monday’s weather offered a cool departure from the radiant sun and warmth that previously blessed the festival. Beneath gloomy skies, it rained sporadically all day.