Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be seen doing some daring stunts in her comeback film “Jazbaa”, but the actress says it’s not an action entertainer.
“The action is just a section of it. It’s not an action film,” Aishwarya said during a media interaction here to promote “Jazbaa”.
In the film, Aishwarya plays a lawyer and a mother, threatened to fight the case of a criminal, who is guilty of rape and murder.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer ‘Jazbaa’ earns Rs 4.23 cr on its opening day
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a team player: Sanjay Gupta
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s ‘Jazbaa’ releases tomorrow, reasons you can catch a show this weekend
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer ‘Jazbaa’ gets U/A certificate
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s ‘Jazbaa’ a remake of South Korean film Seven Days
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s ‘Jazbaa’ to take off in January 2015
On being asked about how she prepared herself for the character, she said: “There was no time for the preparations. It was like go to the sets and jump to shoot. I am glad that I was able to do that.”
Directed by Sanjay Gupta, “Jazbaa” has received a U/A certificate from the Central Board of Film Certification and is set to release this Friday. It also stars Irrfan Khan, Shabana Azmi and Jackie Shroff among others.