Veteran writer-lyricist Javed Akhtar has organised a special screening of his daughter Zoya Akhtar’s forthcoming film “Dil Dhadakne Do” for Finance Minister Arun Jaitley here on Tuesday evening.
“Javed sahab has kept a special screening of ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ for Arun Jaitley,” Ritesh Sidhwani, who co-owns the film’s production banner Excel Entertainment with Javed’s son Farhan, said in a statement.
- Farhan Akthar's character in Dil Dhadakne Do spoke about gender equality
- Here’s why you ‘have to’ watch ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’
- Special 'Dil Dhadakne Do' screening planned in Mumbai
- Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif eager to watch ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’
- 'Dil Dhadakne Do' pooch to travel for promotions?
- Farhan Akhtar to croon for sister Zoya Akhtar's 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
The film, which stars Farhan, Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma and Shefali Shah, is about a dysfunctional Punjabi family and how they discover love and friendship during a cruise across the Mediterranean.
The actors are on an extensive multi-city tour in places like Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Delhi, Ahmedabad and Bangalore to promote the highly anticipated film.
The film will hit theatres on Friday.