“Saira Banu, the wife of the iconic star, was also present on the occasion,” the statement said, adding state Finance Minister Haseeb A. Drabu was accompanying Sayeed, who is on a visit to Mumbai to woo Bollywood to Kashmir.
- Governor, Deputy CM pay tributes to Mufti Mohammad Sayeed on his death anniversary
- Saira Banu files complaint of cheating, forgery against developer
- Mehbooba Mufti's brother Tassaduq inducted into J-K cabinet today
- Dilip Kumar diagnosed with mild pneumonia but health parameters normal
- Photos: Dilip Kumar celebrates 51st anniversary with Saira Banu
- LIVE: Mufti Mohammad Sayeed passes away, national mourning declared
“During his meeting with Dilip Kumar, Sayeed enquired about his health and wished him a long life. He also invited Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu to visit Kashmir Valley this summer,” it added.
Sayeed described Dilip Kumar as one of the greatest actors of the Indian film industry and recalled some of his memorable works in a career spread over six decades.
Sayeed earlier on Thursday met Shahrukh Khan who expressed desire to shoot his upcoming films in Kashmir.