Jacqueline Fernandez has been working on her social initiative ‘Jacqueline Builds’ apart from acting in her movies these days. The actress woke up to a lovely surprise this morning, which was sent by none other than the Greek God, Hrithik Roshan.
Hrithik sent an autographed brick and a contribution worth Rs. 5 lakh for Jacqueline’s foundation.
- Baaghi 2 song Ek Do Teen teaser: Jacqueline Fernandez steps into Madhuri Dixit’s shoes
- Jacqueline Fernandez learning Mixed Martial Arts to shoot action sequences in Race 3
- Jacqueline Fernandez: Entering Bollywood pretty much happened by chance
- Jacqueline Fernandez on recreating “Ek Do Teen”: You cannot replicate someone like Madhuri Dixit
- Race 3 star Jacqueline Fernandez is having a blast in Bali; see photos
- Would love to work with Hrithik Roshan and Jacqueline Fernandez: Sahil Sangha
The actress has been working hard towards spreading awareness and generating Relief Funds for the Victims of the Chennai floods which caused huge destruction claiming houses and lives earlier this year.
Hrithik Roshan tweeted:
— Jacqueline Fernandez (@Asli_Jacqueline) March 26, 2016
Jacqueline seemed overwhelmed by this gesture of Hrithik.