The makers of ‘Housefull’ franchise are planning to come up with ‘Housefull 3’.
In the sequel ‘Housefull 2’, besides Akshay and Riteish from the original film, the new additions were John Abraham, Asin, Jacqueline Fernandez, Zarine Khan, Shazahn Padamsee and Shreyas Talpade.
Both the films are made under Sajid Nadiadwala’s banner. Nadiadwala has roped in popular writer-turned-director duo Sajid-Farhad, replacing Sajid Khan.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Akshay Kumar and Riteish Deshmukh will once again be a part of this ‘Housefull’ series. Abhishek Bachchan will now join the cast. As of now, these three actors are confirmed for the film. Talks with Jacqueline are on but nothing is confirmed yet,” a source told PTI.
“Besides Jacqueline, we plan to rope in two top actresses as well,” according to the source.
Sajid and Farhad Samji are known for their witty one-liners in superhit films like ‘Bol Bachchan’, ‘Housefull 2’, ‘Ready’, ‘Golmaal Returns’ and ‘Golmaal 3’, among others.
After tasting success as writers, the duo have taken to film direction with their first directorial venture titled as ‘It’s Entertainment’ casting Akshay Kumar and Tamannaah in the lead.
This film is scheduled to release on August 8.
“They (Sajid and Farhad) will start working on ‘Housefull 3’ after ‘It’s Entertainment’. ‘Housefull 3’ will go on floors by the end of the year,” sources said.