Jacqueline Fernandez has previously been very open about her support for animals and has worked a lot towards such causes. Now, the actress decided to do her bit for charity and has in fact, decided to auction the outfits that she has worn in Bollywood films.
- Deepika Padukone, Kriti Sanon, Jacqueline Fernandez: Bollywood actors show us fabulous ways to wear a skirt
- Jacqueline Fernandez nails tone-on-tone like a pro in this all-pink look
- Jacqueline Fernandez is all set to recreate Ek Do Teen for Baaghi 2
- Jacqueline Fernandez channels retro vibes in vibrant colours in this photo shoot
- Jacqueline Fernandez working on The Girl on the Train remake
- Wearing all-black? See how Jacqueline Fernandez adds a pop of colour to her plain-Jane look
Jacqueline Fernandez has decided to auction her attires on an online portal and the details of the same will be posted on her social media account. Sources reveal that some of her iconic outfits will be auctioned and the money collected, thereafter, will go towards a charitable cause.
Some of these outfits include the one she sported in the song ‘Party On My Mind’ from Race 2 and ‘Hangover’ from Kick among others.