Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has thanked her mother Kim for naming her after her idol former US First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy.
The 28-year-old Sri Lankan-born actress took to Twitter and Instagram to share a picture of the wife of the 35th President of the United States, John F Kennedy.
“Thank you Kim Fernz (her mother) for naming me after the beautiful Jackie O… my idol,” Jacqueline posted on twitter.
The actress, who made her debut in Bollywood in 2009 with ‘Aladin’, went on to star in movies like ‘Murder 2’, ‘Housefull 2’ and ‘Race 2’.
Jacqueline is currently gearing up for the release of ‘Kick’ in which she stars opposite Salman Khan. The film will hit theatres on July 25.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016