Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has thanked her mother Kim for naming her after her idol former US First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy.
The 28-year-old Sri Lankan-born actress took to Twitter and Instagram to share a picture of the wife of the 35th President of the United States, John F Kennedy.
“Thank you Kim Fernz (her mother) for naming me after the beautiful Jackie O… my idol,” Jacqueline posted on twitter.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The actress, who made her debut in Bollywood in 2009 with ‘Aladin’, went on to star in movies like ‘Murder 2’, ‘Housefull 2’ and ‘Race 2’.
Jacqueline is currently gearing up for the release of ‘Kick’ in which she stars opposite Salman Khan. The film will hit theatres on July 25.