Salman had landed himself in a controversy for his remark that he felt like a “raped woman” after one gruelling shoot for his upcoming film ‘Sultan’, sparking demands for an apology from the actor.
Asked about her comments on the issue, Jacqueline told reporters here, “I wasn’t here so I don’t know and don’t want to comment on it. I don’t know what happened, I was not here (and) I just came back yesterday (to Mumbai).”
- Ek Do Teen: Jacqueline Fernandez steps into Madhuri Dixit’s shoes and Twitterati are not happy with the result
- Baaghi 2 song Ek Do Teen teaser: Jacqueline Fernandez steps into Madhuri Dixit’s shoes
- Salman Khan shares Race 3 logo, see video
- Jacqueline Fernandez: Entering Bollywood pretty much happened by chance
- Sajid Nadiadwala has Jacqueline Fernandez in mind while scripting Kick 2
- Jacqueline Fernandez working on The Girl on the Train remake
It was Salman Khan starrer blockbuster film “Kick” that brought the much needed recognition to Jacqueline. And the two have been reportedly sharing a good equation.
Presently, the 30-year-old actress is busy with the promotions of “Dishoom”.