Salman had landed himself in a controversy for his remark that he felt like a “raped woman” after one gruelling shoot for his upcoming film ‘Sultan’, sparking demands for an apology from the actor.
Asked about her comments on the issue, Jacqueline told reporters here, “I wasn’t here so I don’t know and don’t want to comment on it. I don’t know what happened, I was not here (and) I just came back yesterday (to Mumbai).”
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez is getting MMA training for high-octane action sequences with Salman Khan
- When Padmavati actor Ranveer Singh busted Salman Khan's stress on Race 3 sets, see photos
- Salman Khan moves from Tiger Zinda Hai to Race 3 and there's something common in both his looks
- Here are the stars who will join Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and Bobby Deol in Race 3
- Jacqueline Fernandez hopes to repeat Kick success with Salman Khan starrer Race 3
- Did you know Tabu was a part of Salman Khan's Judwaa? Varun Dhawan makes an exciting revelation
It was Salman Khan starrer blockbuster film “Kick” that brought the much needed recognition to Jacqueline. And the two have been reportedly sharing a good equation.
Presently, the 30-year-old actress is busy with the promotions of “Dishoom”.