Actress Jacqueline Fernandez, who is gearing up to promote her first solo big project “Kick”, says she had to gain weight to look convincing in her role.
The 28-year-old Sri Lankan beauty has to look like a college girl in the film and she said: “During ‘Race 2’, I had to lean down completely because there was a lot of action scenes in it. For this film, I was asked to gain weight as I am playing a college girl.”
“I could not afford to have the perfect zero size body. I was 51 and now I am 56 for ‘Kick’ and I am very happy with my body,” she added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Post medium budget psychological thriller “Murder 2”, this is Jacqueline’s first big film in terms of budget and cast. She is paired with none other than Salman Khan in the movie coming out July 25.
Her last releases “Race 2” and “Housefull 2” were multi-starrers.
When asked if this brings any pressure on her, she said: “There was a lot of pressure, but my main concern was not to disappoint Sajid Nadiadwala. He must have seen something in me that he offered me the film. When he showed confidence in me, I didn’t want to disappoint him.”
“Kick” is important for producer Nadiadwala too as he embarks on a new journey with the action drama – it marks his debut as a director.
Jacqueline praises Salman’s “helping nature”.
“He is not the kind of a person who will leave you mid way. It’s a pleasure to work with him,” she added.