Actor Jacqueline Fernandez is basking in the success of her latest release Housefull 3 with people sending congratulatory messages to her lauding her performance and comic timing in the film.
Jacqueline has been flooded with appreciation calls, messages and letters from fans who have been writing to her since the release of Housefull 3. The Sri Lankan beauty has been a part of the comedy franchise since the beginning.
- These hilarious tweets by Bengaluru Police with Titanic and John Cena are hilarious!
- Haseena Parkar box office collection day 4: Will Shraddha Kapoor film see better days?
- Celebrity spotting: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Taapsee Pannu and Aamir Khan rock airport look
- Sourav Kothari wins gold in billiards in Asian Indoor Games
- Roger Federer leads Team Europe to Laver Cup title win
- Surgical strikes can be repeated if necessary, Army Chief Bipin Rawat warns Pakistan
“Comedy is one of the toughest genres. It is so essential to get the timing right, failing which the humour can fall flat. It’s a great feeling when your work is appreciated. I am overwhelmed with the love I have been receiving,” Jacqueline Fernandez said.
Jacqueline and Akshay’s Housefull 3 has cruised to a whopping collection of over 100 crores. She will be next seen in Rohit Dhawan’s directorial Dishoom alongside John Abraham and Varun Dhawan and A Flying Jatt opposite Baaghi actor Tiger Shroff which is being directed by Remo D’Souza and her untitled next with Sidharth Malhotra.