Actor Jacqueline Fernandez is basking in the success of her latest release Housefull 3 with people sending congratulatory messages to her lauding her performance and comic timing in the film.
Jacqueline has been flooded with appreciation calls, messages and letters from fans who have been writing to her since the release of Housefull 3. The Sri Lankan beauty has been a part of the comedy franchise since the beginning.
- I'm really happy and excited: Jacqueline Fernandez almost confirms Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's wedding
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez is getting MMA training for high-octane action sequences with Salman Khan
- Jacqueline Fernandez takes her traditional look to the next level with this trendy accessory
- Jacqueline Fernandez hopes to repeat Kick success with Salman Khan starrer Race 3
- Jacqueline Fernandez clears the air on rift with Alia Bhatt over Sidharth Malhotra
- Akshay taught me a lot about comedy: Jacqueline Fernandez
“Comedy is one of the toughest genres. It is so essential to get the timing right, failing which the humour can fall flat. It’s a great feeling when your work is appreciated. I am overwhelmed with the love I have been receiving,” Jacqueline Fernandez said.
Jacqueline and Akshay’s Housefull 3 has cruised to a whopping collection of over 100 crores. She will be next seen in Rohit Dhawan’s directorial Dishoom alongside John Abraham and Varun Dhawan and A Flying Jatt opposite Baaghi actor Tiger Shroff which is being directed by Remo D’Souza and her untitled next with Sidharth Malhotra.