Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez is excited about her next project ‘Bangistan’, a film about two terrorists.
Directed by Karan Anshuman, ‘Bangistan’ features Riteish Deshmukh and Pulkit Samrat in the male leads, while the actress will make a special appearance in it.
“I am doing a song and a special appearance in the movie. It’s a very interesting script about two terrorists, it’s extremely funny,” said the 28-year-old.
“It has Pulikt and Riteish, and I play a character who shows them life otherwise. I am extremely excited about the film,” added Jacqueline, who is currently busy promoting “Kick”, in which she plays Salman Khan’s ladylove.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review