Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez is excited about her next project ‘Bangistan’, a film about two terrorists.
Directed by Karan Anshuman, ‘Bangistan’ features Riteish Deshmukh and Pulkit Samrat in the male leads, while the actress will make a special appearance in it.
“I am doing a song and a special appearance in the movie. It’s a very interesting script about two terrorists, it’s extremely funny,” said the 28-year-old.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“It has Pulikt and Riteish, and I play a character who shows them life otherwise. I am extremely excited about the film,” added Jacqueline, who is currently busy promoting “Kick”, in which she plays Salman Khan’s ladylove.