Debutante film maker Vikram Shankar’s upcoming romantic comedy film “Jab Tum Kaho” is based on blind dating and he says the film is a conventional definition of blind dating, portrays one focussing more on love rather than sex.
“The concept of blind dating is prevalent since ages. Even in an arranged marriage, when a boy gets introduced to a girl, it is also like blind dating. But the new generation thinks blind dating is just about sex, and our story definitely includes these points, but it is primarily about love,” Shankar, who has directed the film, told IANS.
The film stars actor Parvin Dabas, who has featured in popular films such as “Khosla Ka Ghosla” and “Ragini MMS 2” among others. Lead actress Ambalika Sarkar makes her debut, while another actress Shirin Guha was seen in “Lootera”.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Revealing more about the subject of the film, Shankar said: “We have tried to show the change in Indian culture to an extent. The generation might have changed but still people are emotional. It has an emotional angle which I am sure each and every one can relate to. We wanted to show that even after losing you can win.”
Co-produced by Rajiv Kumar and Shankar, “Jab Tum Kaho” is slated for February 26.