Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor were the epitome of young love until a few years back. Not only did their break-up leave them both in a bitter taste, but also left their fans upset. A small respite was that the duo, with a scorching chemistry, continued to work together in films and gave a superhit ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ in 2013.
The duo is sharing screen space again in Imtiaz Ali’s directorial ‘Tamasha’, slated to release later this month and hence, the actors have been on a promotional spree. Deepika’s rumoured current boyfriend and young star Ranveer Singh made a surprise visit to one such promotional event, that went by the name of a Diwali party.
Ranbir and Ranveer, as opposed to what one would expect, have always been said to share warm vibes. Ranveer had even expressed his fondness for Ranbir in one of the episodes of Karan Johar’s chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’.
At the time of pictures, Ranveer deftly stood in between Ranbir and Deepika and the trio happily got clicked. Ranveer and Deepika will be seen in Bajirao Mastani.
- How Bollywood celebs should celebrate Rose Day 2018
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor will be the ‘hook up of 2018’, says Manish Malhotra
- Rishi and Neetu Kapoor are ‘proud’ of Padmaavat star Deepika Padukone
- Akshay Kumar postpones PadMan, Deepika, Ranveer and Shahid express gratitude
- Ranveer Singh shares a selfie moment with Deepika Padukone’s father Prakash Padukone
- Here’s what Ranveer Singh has to say about Ranbir Kapoor-Mahira Khan’s viral photos
Deepika took to Twitter to share the pictures of her two “hot” co-stars and captioned them, “Me & My Hotties!!2much to handle!!😍😘😝😍#Hot #Love #RanbirKapoor @RanveerOfficial #Tamasha27thNovember #BajiraoMastani”
— Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) November 7, 2015
Gone are the days of strained relations between exes; with the emergence of the new younger lot of stars, we also have a new dimension to their relationships. And we like it.