“I’ve definitely gained a lot of experience from my sisters. I’ve learnt how to carry myself in the industry and how to behave with Bollywood celebrities. Since my sisters have already established themselves, they’ve set up a platform for me to learn a lot,” Mannara told IANS in an exclusive talk.
However, according to her, having someone in the industry is not the most important tool to establish oneself in the industry.
- If you work hard, there's no struggle: Mannara Chopra
- Every film of Priyanka a milestone: Mannara Chopra
- Mannara Chopra teams up with Sunil in his next
- I am here to act, not to become a glam doll: Priyanka Chopra's cousin Mannara
- I haven't bagged 'Zid' for being Priyanka Chopra's cousin: Mannara
- Stop comparing me with my cousins: Parineeti Chopra
“The most important factor is hard work and luck to achieve success,” she said.
After starting her career with a Telugu film, Mannara has now again signed up for a South Indian film for which she’ll start shooting next month. She has also signed a Hindi film but she’s not too keen to reveal the details of either.