Director Prakash Jha says he shares a special bond with actor Ajay Devgn, thanks to their frequent collaborations like Apaharan, Gangaajal and Raajneeti. The 64-year-old filmmaker says the understanding that he shares with Devgn is what makes things easy for them.
“We both share a very good understanding. It’s easy to work with him because of his style. His understanding of life is great. The way he works, suits both of us,” Jha told PTI on the sidelines of the 10th edition of NFDC Film Bazaar. “I’m easy with everyone though there are certain things which work better with Ajay,” he added.
Asked if the duo is planning to collaborate anytime soon, Jha said, “Right now there is nothing anything that we are working on but as soon as I will get the good script or project, we will think about it.” The filmmaker, who has last year announced the sequel to Rajneeti, says he is still working on the pre-production.
“I’m still working on ‘Rajneeti 2’. We’re trying to set it up. In the next three-four weeks I would be able to get to know that whether ‘Rajneeti 2’ is going on floors first or if there is any other subject we’ll work on. One of these things will soon happen,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Ajay Devgn, meanwhile, is basking in the success of his latest film Shivaay. Both Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Shivaay released on the same day.