Salman and Kareena, who were last seen romancing each other on screen in ‘Bodyguard’, will be seen together in the Kabir Khan-directed movie.
“I loved the film (script) and my role. While Salman will play the title role of Bajrangi Bhaijaan, I am playing a Brahmin girl,” Kareena told PTI, without divulging any further details.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“It’s always fun to work with Salman. We share good rapport. Also, Salman and I make a lovely pairing. It will be a big Eid release and it works for us. The film worked in my time-frame and hence I said yes for it,” the actress said.
The film will apparently be presented by Salman himself under his own company ‘Salman Khan Ventures’.
Kabir has done three films with Katrina Kaif in the lead and is working with Kareena for the first time.
“Kabir and I have not worked with each other so it’s great to be working with a new director. He has not changed his actress but this time he did and I am glad he thought of me,” Kareena said.
The film will be shot across many parts of India and the shooting will start by the end of the year.
“Hopefully I will start shooting for it by October end. I am quite excited about the project as it excited me as an actress,” she added.