Salman and Kareena, who were last seen romancing each other on screen in ‘Bodyguard’, will be seen together in the Kabir Khan-directed movie.
“I loved the film (script) and my role. While Salman will play the title role of Bajrangi Bhaijaan, I am playing a Brahmin girl,” Kareena told PTI, without divulging any further details.
“It’s always fun to work with Salman. We share good rapport. Also, Salman and I make a lovely pairing. It will be a big Eid release and it works for us. The film worked in my time-frame and hence I said yes for it,” the actress said.
The film will apparently be presented by Salman himself under his own company ‘Salman Khan Ventures’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Kabir has done three films with Katrina Kaif in the lead and is working with Kareena for the first time.
“Kabir and I have not worked with each other so it’s great to be working with a new director. He has not changed his actress but this time he did and I am glad he thought of me,” Kareena said.
The film will be shot across many parts of India and the shooting will start by the end of the year.
“Hopefully I will start shooting for it by October end. I am quite excited about the project as it excited me as an actress,” she added.