Actor-filmmaker Justin Theroux says he does not enjoy spending time away from new wife Jennifer Aniston.
The 44-year-old actor and screenwriter has been working in Texas for new movie “Zoolander 2” and said he does not enjoy being away from the “Cake” actress but they “work” around it, reported Female First.
“It’s horrible being apart from your spouse. She’s been here a bunch of times and visited, I sneak back when I can go see her – we make it work,” Theroux said.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux announce separation
- Jennifer Aniston’s very funny, says Justin Theroux
- Justin Theroux almost died on honeymoon with Jennifer Aniston
- Justin Theroux gets life-size doll of Jennifer Aniston
- ‘Friends’ co-stars wish happy married life for Jennifer Aniston
- Aniston wants man with generosity
The couple, who tied the knot two months ago, have been using a lot of technology to keep in touch since.
The “Leftovers” star said, “We FaceTime, we call and text but when you’re on set, the hours are so long, so you’re really waiting for the weekend where you can depressurise and have longer conversations.”