Ranveer Singh had cause for celebrations as he turned an year older on Wednesday. However, reports suggested he had another reason to cheer as he had allegedly got ‘unofficially’ engaged to rumoured girlfriend Deepika Padukone.
From the buzz, it seems like parents of both met and an extremely secretive engagement followed. There is absolutely nothing official about it though.
Interestingly, the engagement reports cropped immediately after earlier speculations that suggested both actors were taking some time off from each other.
- Ranveer Singh on Deepika Padukone: She’s helped me become a well-rounded human being
- Hello Hall of Fame Awards 2018: Ranveer, Deepika win big, Shah Rukh Khan adds his charm. Here’s the complete winners list
- Padmaavat’s teaser shows Queen Padmavati as a woman of honour
- Ranveer Singh shares his physical transformation from Alauddin Khilji to Gully Boy and we are shocked, see photo
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh to tie the knot on January 5? Here’s the truth
- Deepika Padukone is marrying Ranveer Singh? The actor tells us the truth
However, the same was put to rest after we witnessed the sparkling chemistry between the duo at the recently held IIFA awards.
While Ranveer has always preferred wearing his heart on his sleeve, Deepika is very discreet about her relationship.
Coming back to the rumoured engagement, no official statement has been put forward by both stars. Ranveer’s spokesperson maintained a ‘no comments’ stance when quizzed about the actor’s engagement.