Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor has moved out of his parents home due to renovation work and if reports are to believed, the ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ actor has moved in with his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif.
As always, Ranbir Kapoor was bombarded with questions about his relationship with Katrina at the unveiling of scooter in Mumbai. But the actor preferred to keep quiet over the issue.
On being asked if he has moved in with Katrina Kaif, Ranbir responded, “The house that I live in with my parents is undergoing redevelopment, so when you go into redevelopment people staying in that house have to move out so that the house can get re developed. Who I am moving in with and who I am staying with, who I’m not staying with I would like to keep it personal because I’m unmarried. The day I get married I will openly speak about it.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Ranbir and Katrina have been spotted together on more than a couple of occasions catching late night movie shows, cosy dinners and enjoying parties together. However, both Ranbir and Katrina have remained tight-lipped on their relationship status.
Ranbir Kapoor rues that rumours about his personal life have turned his life into a “reality show”. He says he feels “bad” for his parents, who have to face the embarrassment as a result of loose talk.
“There were so many stories, so many conjectures that I’m leaving my parents and my father has said this that ‘Get out of the house’. So, I feel really bad that your life has become like a reality show and my parents are old now. I don’t want them to read such stuff because it’s embarrassing for them and all of that. But yes we have to move out of the house because it’s going for redevelopment.”
Ranbir Kapoor also told the reporters that he wished them to ask him questions about his films and his work rather than his personal life.
Ranbir has finished shooting for Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet”. He is currently shooting for “Jagga Jasoos” with Katrina.