Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor has moved out of his parents home due to renovation work and if reports are to believed, the ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ actor has moved in with his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif.
As always, Ranbir Kapoor was bombarded with questions about his relationship with Katrina at the unveiling of scooter in Mumbai. But the actor preferred to keep quiet over the issue.
On being asked if he has moved in with Katrina Kaif, Ranbir responded, “The house that I live in with my parents is undergoing redevelopment, so when you go into redevelopment people staying in that house have to move out so that the house can get re developed. Who I am moving in with and who I am staying with, who I’m not staying with I would like to keep it personal because I’m unmarried. The day I get married I will openly speak about it.”
Ranbir and Katrina have been spotted together on more than a couple of occasions catching late night movie shows, cosy dinners and enjoying parties together. However, both Ranbir and Katrina have remained tight-lipped on their relationship status.
Ranbir Kapoor rues that rumours about his personal life have turned his life into a “reality show”. He says he feels “bad” for his parents, who have to face the embarrassment as a result of loose talk.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“There were so many stories, so many conjectures that I’m leaving my parents and my father has said this that ‘Get out of the house’. So, I feel really bad that your life has become like a reality show and my parents are old now. I don’t want them to read such stuff because it’s embarrassing for them and all of that. But yes we have to move out of the house because it’s going for redevelopment.”
Ranbir Kapoor also told the reporters that he wished them to ask him questions about his films and his work rather than his personal life.
Ranbir has finished shooting for Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet”. He is currently shooting for “Jagga Jasoos” with Katrina.