Bollywood stylista Kanagana Ranaut is making headlines for her upcoming film ‘Queen’. But the new track – ‘Hungama’ – released by the makers of the film, shows the film as yet another ‘Tanu Weds Manu’.
Considered to be Kangana Ranaut’s one of the best performances till date, ‘Queen’ too sees Kangana as the uninhibited small town girl trying to find her lives meaning.
However, the slight twist in Kangana’s ‘Queen’ saga is the fact that she goes on her honeymoon alone after being dumped at the altar to find a new self. This one too seems to be borrowed from ‘Sex and The City’ film.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
In the new song ‘Hungama Ho Gaya’ remix, Kangana is flirtatious, funny and drunk. She closely resembles the Tanu of her previous film.
However, all said and done Kangana Ranaut’s ‘Queen’ indeed looks promising. As Kangana puts up a great show in the song and the promos.
Meanwhile, Kangana, who is otherwise in news for her dressing sense, has gone de-glam to fit the title role!
The film’s music is given by Amit Trivedi of ‘Lootera’ fame. The film also stars Lisa Haydon and Rajkumar Rao in lead roles and is slated to release on March 7.