Bollywood’s barbie doll Katrina Kaif has reportedly been roped in to play the role of Mastani in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s much talked about love story ‘Bajirao Mastani’.
Initially, there were reports that Bhansali had finalised his ‘Leela’, Deepika Padukone for the role of a Hindu princess but the dusky beauty had to let go off the project as the dates clashed with her Karan Johar film, ‘Shuddhi’.
Deepika’s rumoured flame Ranveer Singh was also said to have been interested in ‘Shuddhi’. However, due to the clash of dates, he reluctantly agreed to sign for ‘Bajirao Mastani’ as Sanjay Leela Bhansali offered him the role before Karan Johar.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
This is the first time that we’ll see Ranveer Singh and Katrina Kaif share screen space together. We wonder if Deepika minds that her ex-flame Ranbir Kapoor’s current love interest will romance her rumoured lover onscreen.