Most of you may be aware of the Nishikanth Kamath directorial ‘Force’ (released in 2011) that starred the hunky John Abraham opposite Genelia D’Souza. It has been quite some time now that the sequel to the same was announced with John Abraham in the lead. The sequel directed by Abhinay Deo and produced by Vipul Shah.
- World wonders could North Korea fire nuclear missile over Japan
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 8: Shantanu Maheshwari is the winner, says poll
- Newton is not a copy of any other film, it isn't even inspired: Director Amit Masurkar
- First lady set to embark on first solo trip outside US
- Maharashtra govt ropes in Jeevanvidya Mission to raise consumer awareness
- J-K govt designates Pulwama jail as 'correctional home' for young stone pelters
Recently, there was a strong buzz that Imran Khan has been approached to play a negative role in the sequel. When Bollywood Hungama spoke to producer Vipul Shah, he said, “Yes, it is true that we met Imran Khan. But I cannot reveal the reason as to why we met Imran. One has to wait for almost a week for an official announcement to be made, which will clear out things.” It is being said that Imran Khan wanted to work with Abhinay Deo once again after ‘Delhi Belly’.