Most of you may be aware of the Nishikanth Kamath directorial ‘Force’ (released in 2011) that starred the hunky John Abraham opposite Genelia D’Souza. It has been quite some time now that the sequel to the same was announced with John Abraham in the lead. The sequel directed by Abhinay Deo and produced by Vipul Shah.
- Irrfan Khan wants Blackmail to get the best release and not suffer due to his absence: Director Abhinay Deo
- John Abraham starrer Force 2 gets a release date
- Viacom18 to present John Abraham’s Force 2
- John Abraham recuperating from knee injury, to resume shoot in November
- Tahir Raj Bhasin ‘ecstatic’ to have signed John Abraham’s ‘Force 2’
- John Abraham returns with ‘Force’ sequel
Recently, there was a strong buzz that Imran Khan has been approached to play a negative role in the sequel. When Bollywood Hungama spoke to producer Vipul Shah, he said, “Yes, it is true that we met Imran Khan. But I cannot reveal the reason as to why we met Imran. One has to wait for almost a week for an official announcement to be made, which will clear out things.” It is being said that Imran Khan wanted to work with Abhinay Deo once again after ‘Delhi Belly’.