Irrfan Khan and Shahid Kapoor were cently attacked in Kashmir, during the shoot of their upcoming film ‘Haider’.
Was the kangri hurled at Shahid Kapoor or Irrfan Khan while shooting for ‘Haider’? A theory being put forward by one of the film’s crew members is that the kangri was aimed at Irrfan.
Says the crew member, “Both Shahid and Irrfan were shooting in Feta Kadal when the kangri came flying out of the crowd. It could have hit either Shahid or Irrfan. Either could have been the target of the attacker.”
When contacted Irrfan said, “The kangri didn’t hit either of us. So I can’t really say whether it was deliberately thrown at us with the intention to hurt or not.”
However, Irrfan and the ‘Haider’ crew remain unfazed by the incident. The shooting continued on Tuesday.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
He says, “The incident is not really scary. What is really scary is what the local Kashmiri people have suffered for decades.”
Irrfan’s love for the Valley remains uncompromised. “I shot one section of Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ in Kashmir and I fell in love with the place. Then when Vishal offered me a cameo in ‘Haider’, I immediately accepted primarily for the pleasure of returning to the Valley. Now Vishal and I are planning another film to be shot here. This place is seductive and irresistible.”