Irrfan Khan and Shahid Kapoor were cently attacked in Kashmir, during the shoot of their upcoming film ‘Haider’.
Was the kangri hurled at Shahid Kapoor or Irrfan Khan while shooting for ‘Haider’? A theory being put forward by one of the film’s crew members is that the kangri was aimed at Irrfan.
Says the crew member, “Both Shahid and Irrfan were shooting in Feta Kadal when the kangri came flying out of the crowd. It could have hit either Shahid or Irrfan. Either could have been the target of the attacker.”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
When contacted Irrfan said, “The kangri didn’t hit either of us. So I can’t really say whether it was deliberately thrown at us with the intention to hurt or not.”
However, Irrfan and the ‘Haider’ crew remain unfazed by the incident. The shooting continued on Tuesday.
He says, “The incident is not really scary. What is really scary is what the local Kashmiri people have suffered for decades.”
Irrfan’s love for the Valley remains uncompromised. “I shot one section of Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ in Kashmir and I fell in love with the place. Then when Vishal offered me a cameo in ‘Haider’, I immediately accepted primarily for the pleasure of returning to the Valley. Now Vishal and I are planning another film to be shot here. This place is seductive and irresistible.”